How can I use Banuba ve along with Exoplayer in application

Exoplayer in the application clashing with exoplayer in Banuba ve sdk
I am getting below error on compilation, while it works fine if I remove banuba sdks

Supertypes of the following classes cannot be resolved. Please make sure you have the required dependencies in the classpath:
class com.daasuu.gpuv.player.GPUPlayerView, unresolved supertypes: com.google.android.exoplayer2.video.VideoListener

2 Likes

Hey, Prianka, and welcome to our Community!

Take a look at this document here to give you a bit more context on how the ExoPlayer works.

If you do not find this information helpful, then, please, provide more details (logs, VE version, devices etc.) regarding your problem for us to help out.

Thank you!

Thanks for replying Valeriya! Trying that link, it shows I don’t have permission to access that page. Meanwhile I will edit my question with the error details.

1 Like

Dear Prianka,

thank you for adding the details on the issue!

Based on what we are seeing, there is a dependency issue. You need to make sure you have put all of the required dependencies into your project.

Kindly, take a look at the following link to give you more information. This website has plenty of information regarding every aspect of ExoPlayer.
There is also a troubleshooting section that cna be of use as well.

Carefully study the links, please, and let us know if the issue has been resolved.

Thank you!

1 Like

I added below line in build.gradle to resolve the clash. Incase someone else may encounter this in future:

android{
configurations.all {
        resolutionStrategy.force 'com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer:2.13.3'
        resolutionStrategy.force 'com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer-ui:2.13.3'
    }

1 Like

Dear Prianka,

thank you dearly, I’m sure this will be of use for the other Community members!

Glad the links have helped and the issue has gotten resolved :blush:

1 Like